The 2014 FORMULA ONE season has seen the most seismic rule changes in the sport's 60 year history, including new turbocharged power units and new aerodynamics, which combine to place more emphasis on racing skill and control in cars with more explosive power delivery but less downforce than previous seasons. All but two teams have changed their driver line-ups and new circuits have been added to the roster. Players will experience how 2014's radically different new cars feel to drive and how race strategy has changed as the season, cars, circuits and teams are authentically recreated. F1 2014 also delivers a range of new gameplay modes and enhancements to create the most accessible FORMULA 1 video game from Code masters to date. A new driver evaluation system quickly identifies a gamer's ability and tunes game settings to an appropriate level, whilst regarded difficulty settings enable players to compete at incrementally higher levels as they become more experienced. The new Very Easy difficulty level is the most accessible yet for new players and a range of shorter game modes and career options cater for absolute novices who simply want a fun and quick race. At the other end of the spectrum, experienced gamers who enjoy a more serious simulation of the demands placed upon FORMULA ONE drivers can customize their settings to provide a true challenge. Expanded game modes, new career options and multiplayer modes extended by RaceNet further enhance F1 2014's recreation of the world of FORMULA ONE for long-established fans and newcomers to the series.
Features & Highlights
- F1 2014 includes the full FORMULA ONE circuit roster, including the new 2014 FORMULA 1 RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX set to be held at the stunning Sochi Autodrom, and the return of Austria's Spielberg circuit.
- The introduction of turbochargers to the cars this year has increased both overtaking opportunities and the demands placed on drivers, as huge amounts of torque are unleashed under acceleration from these entirely new power units.
- Following on from the success of KERS, ERS - Electronic Recovery System - makes a dramatic debut in FORMULA ONE racing. ERS now generates an extra 160bhp for around 33 seconds, delivered to drivers instantly, opening up more overtaking opportunities.
- All but two teams lined up with new drivers at the start of the season and F1 2014 includes all the changes up and down the grid, including Kimi Raikkonen's return to Ferrari, Kevin Magnussen's debut at McLaren and Daniel Riccardo's move to Red Bull.
- Play through a full FORMULA ONE season or choose from shorter seasons, including 7 race and 12 race options.
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.6 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.28 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bandai, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Konami Digital Entertainment
mpn: 51194, ean: 0083717251194,
Classic and addictive DDR Rhythm gameplay finally come to the PlayStation 3 in a bundle that includes a dance pad. Record yourself and upload to YouTube and Facebook through to share with friends and other DanceDanceRevolution fans. Dance Off Mode al...